Tuesday, September 3, 2013

More Swoon Blocks - Building Blocks Tuesday

I've made several more Swoon blocks, but I have more to make.  I hope you don't tire of them too quickly.

Swoon block 3

A pink one.

Swoon block 4

This grey one is my favorite so far.

Swoon block 5

Pink and grey

Swoon block 6

Another pink and grey.

Well that's 6 down, at least 6 to go to make my twin sized quilt.

What have you been working on this week?  I want to know!  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open for a whole week.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!

For those of you that had trouble using my button recently, I apologize.  I guess blogger changed a few things and my code didn't translate.  I hope I have it fixed now.

Thanks for reading!

Jen


8 comments:

  1. Will we ever tire of Swoon blocks Jen? Your colour combinations are so soft and calming, fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see these all together. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is such a vintage romance feel to these with the fabrics you chose... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink and gray, and the fabric itself is so beautiful. Great blocks, and I too am looking forward to seeing them all together. Something about Swoon blocks, they really are impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on the gray - also my favorite but they are all beautiful. This is going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all lovely,

    not a colour combo i would have thought of. but they work really well together

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.