Some of my recommendations:
- The Quilt as you Go Patchwork Bags
- The Big Techniques from Small Scraps
- Inset and Applique Circles
- Both of Angela Walters FMQ classes
- Continuous Line Quilting with Ann Petersen.- I checked this one out this week and think this is a great class for beginners to FMQ!!
So go check out the Craftsy Saleabration: Up to 75% Off All Courses, Fabric and Yarn! and see what strikes your fancy.
Still not sure? There are also some fabulous Free Classes at Craftsy too. I really enjoyed the Creative Quilt Backs class, the Free Block of the Month classes, and the Bag Making Basics Classes.
Thanks for reading,