I started piecing a commission quilt today using the Valorie Wells pattern Rosalie. The cutting took forever, but the piecing seems to be going alright. I fear it might be a bit more orange than expected (although, it could just be me). As long as there are no changes, I am slightly ahead of schedule for once!
- Bee Blocks - Lucky Star May and August complete, Simply Solids September
- Candy Corn Table Runner - just for fun
- Swoon - I now have 8 blocks done out of 12 for my twin size quilt
- QAYG bags - 1 more done! Boy these were fun. You can see it here.
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week or next".
- Bee Blocks & BOM blocks - Lucky Star BOM (5 blocks),
- Star of Africa Bee - 3 blocks to do
- Swoon - 4 more blocks to go
- Commission quilt - piecing in progress
- Summersville Drunkards Path blocks - this is my Lazy Bums project this month. They were originally just supposed to be a bunch of hot pads, and maybe that is what they will end up being in the end.
- OBW Quilt Along - fabric selection in progress
- Handstitched Medallion quilt - this one had to move up the ranks. I entered it into a local quilt show coming up very soon. My last border is started, but will take a while. Cross your fingers I will manage to finish it before the show.
Back, Back, Back Burner:
I periodically think about working on these projects, but they are lower priority than the ones above
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - SID is done, would like to get the quilting done
- I picked up 3 charity quilt "Kits" from the guild
This week's stats:Completed projects - 2 plus lots of blocks
New projects - 2
Currently in Progress - 7 ish
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to the Building Blocks Tuesday post. It stays open for a whole week.
And as always, thanks for reading,
Linking up with