1. Jungle Path, a baby boy quilt, 2. Paper Pieced Bluebird, 3. Robin, a McKenna Ryan pattern, 4. We Bee Learning May, 5. Simply Solids May, 6. Make it Modern May - for Sarah, 7. Make it Modern May - for Audrey, 8. Hands2Help 2013 - blue and white Jacob's Ladder, 9. Gram's house block for Fiona
Hey, I didn't say "birds and the bees", get your minds out of the gutter people!
As I mentioned yesterday, I feel pretty good about what I accomplished in May:
- The mom who I gave the Jungle Path quilt to, loved it! As did some of the other ladies at the shower.
- I had so much fun participating in the "It's for the Birds" Blog Hop
- I made some fun bee blocks
- I finished my Hands2Help quilt (early, I might add!)
- and I took a trip down memory lane creating a block that looks like my grandparents house, for Fiona
It was a good month! I hope June will be just as fun, productive, and colorful.
Thanks for reading today,
Linking up with:
Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day