|The view from the front|
|It was widely publicized that leprechauns don't obey signs|
|The "bait" included fake diamonds and rubies inside|
|Part 1 of my elaborate locking device|
|Full view of my "engineering"|
No one actually caught a leprechaun today; although, it was rumored that a few visited the classroom and left behind some gold wrapped candies for the kids.
Honestly, the best part was watching Ashley explain to the class how it worked, and show all the materials that we used to make each item in the house. She was quite proud of how "authentic" everything was for a fairy house. She learned the word, "authentic", a few days ago and I know has just been waiting for a chance to use it. All the girls in the class wanted a fairy house of their own, and even a few of the boys!
I haven't just been playing around with dollhouses this week. I have found a little time here and there to complete a few blocks for my Lincoln UFO. I am not fond of the piecing process that the pattern calls for, but I am too far along to change it now. I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. The kids are all out of school tomorrow, so I doubt I will get any additional sewing done, but a few pictures shouldn't be a problem.