Now I've checked (about 10 times), and I haven't put on any extra weight. True, I might have let my eyebrows go a little longer between pluckings and I'm a month overdue for a haircut, but still! The first time I was asked actually seemed reasonable. Olivia had been acting unusually cranky at school and it has been in the experience of the manager at preschool that little kids can "sense these things", so she asked. Lucky, she and I are on very good terms so I didn't take offense. But the second time I just answered a "How are you doing?" with a "Hanging in there" and the person immediately jumped to "Oh my gosh, are you pregnant?". Say what?
Universe, if you are listening, I am going to ignore these little hints. This is NOT a WIP I am working on!!!!!!! I'm far to busy, tired, and selfish at the moment to even consider it. Thanks, but don't you have some asteroids to hurl about space, stars that need birthing, black holes to fill, etc.?
For the rest of you, I have been working on my Hands 2 Help quilt top. I've gotten this far:
- Baby Boy Quilt - DONE! I missed last Friday's finish party by 20 inches of binding, but it is ready for this Friday. I hope you come back to see it.
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week or next".
- Bee Blocks & BOM blocks - May Make it Modern (2 blocks), We Bee Learning (4 blocks), Simply Solids (1 block), Lucky Star May (1 block) Skill Builder BOM blocks (now 3 months worth),
- Star of Africa Bee - I have really slipped behind. Need February, March, April, and now May done.
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - needs backing, basting, quilting, etc. Piecing the backing is in progress
- Quilt for Hands 2 Help Charity Drive - top done? backing in progress
- Items for the "It's for the Birds" Blog Hop - my day is May 13th - in progress - piecing done, quilting happens next and shouldn't take too long.
- Items for the "Say it with Flowers" Blog Hop starting at the end of May (my day is June 4th) - I have a plan, but haven't put in into action yet.
Back, Back, Back Burner:
These will likely be touched sometime in the future - I should really rename this category to "I want to remember that I have these projects, but realistically they won't be touched till 2015 because I'm too busy doing other stuff"
- Handstitched Medallion Quilt - quilting in progress. This is the project is going to take FOREVER!!
- Discontinuity 2 - crib sized top is complete, but now I am thinking it really needs to be twin sized as all the girls are about to be in big girl beds. On hold for now.
- Curves Class goodies - catch up in progress, but on hold for now.
This week's stats:Completed projects - 1
New projects - 0
Currently in Progress - 6 ish
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to the Building Blocks Tuesday post!
Speaking of blocks, I think I better get back to making some. That is quite a list up there.
And as always, thanks for reading,
Linking up with