Here it goes:
- Beginner QAL quilt - need to finish it. I still need to add outer borders, back, baste and quilt it.
- Les Amis Baby quilt - This one is partially quilted
- Baby Boy quilt - my friend is due in July, so I need to get going on this one
- Hands 2 Help quilt - I signed up for this year's charity drive and quilts are due in June.
- I also have my bee commitments
- Star of Africa Bee - I am 2 months behind, plus I will have 3 more during the quarter
- Skill Builder QAL - I still have 6 blocks from last quarter, plus another 6 from this quarter
- Lucky Star BOM - will have 3 to do.
- We Bee Learning Bee - 2 blocks per month for 3 months
- Simply Solids Bee - 1 block per month for 3 months
- Make it Modern Bee - April is my month, so I will only have 2 blocks per month for 2 months
- For the Birds Blog Hop item for a May date tbd
- I would also really like to start on a quilt for my own bed! I've chosen the pattern, and started collecting fabrics. Truthfully, it will be a miracle if I even get it into a top in this time frame.
That's a lot of stuff! There is also a potential for all my goal setting to be for nothing. If we decide to move this quarter, I will be lucky to keep up with my bee commitments while packing/moving. But, at the moment, there is no house to move into, so I better get cookin'! I hope you will come back to cheer me on!
Thanks for reading today,