Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

The day is over, sigh. I gave my niece's quilt to my sister-in-law, and she seemed to really like it. She even noticed some of my stitching and commented on how it must be difficult to sew in circles instead of straight lines. Gives me hope that it was appreciated.

And my husband even showed his pride a little when later in the evening he called out his cousin for not having sent a thank you for the quilt we sent her baby. I was a little mortified, but was happy to learn that they did indeed receive it and use it regularly. The thank you must have gotten lost in the mail. No worries here though, as long as they are using it, I am truly happy.

It was a wonderful day here, and I hope yours was too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Most of the time I am too distracted to respond right away, but I DO read them...always.

When I respond, I usually do it via email. Sometimes Google makes this easy and sometimes it doesn't. I usually only reply when it is easy. Just sayin.

Obviously, I can't reply to you at all if you are a no reply blogger. Also, sorry to Anonymous commentors, too much spam lately. You will have to leave a comment another way.

Have a Super Sparkly Day!