One of the best things about the blogging community is all the support groups you can join. No kidding! Today's glance at the blogs revealed this jewel from www.patchworktimes.com, a 2012 UFO Challenge. Well, I have a lot of those, so I'm joining up!
Considering I only finished 3 quilts last year, I'd say my list is definitely challenging. Here it is:
1) My stripe batik weave - top is done, need to back, quilt, bind, etc.
2) My blue & white one block wonder throw - top is done, need to back, quilt, bind, etc.
3) My mother's peacock fabric quilt - the darn thing is partially quilted. I just couldn't look at it anymore and had to take a break.
4) Small quilt Swap project hosted by http://mary-myneedlethread.blogspot.com/
5) Name quilt swap project hosted by http://www.sameliasmum.com/
6) Star Circles - a paper piecing project
7) Tile Batik - I have all the fabric needed, plus some!
8) Lincoln quilt - browns and blues
9) Fusible rose - rose is done, needs to be put on background, thread painted and quilted, etc.
10) t-shirt quilts for my girls
11) Asian surprise - I've had these fabrics FOREVER
12) a Christmas something for next year
Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!!!