Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Another obvious gift idea - Craftsy classes

Yesterday, I received an email from Craftsy informing me that they are offering gift classes.  As the purchaser of 41 classes myself (hey, where are those reviews, Jen? try looking here), I can say that most of them would make great gifts. Now, I've know for a while that you can pick a class and give it to someone, and I'm sure that they have gift certificates available, but this is a bit different.  It sounds like you can give "any" class for a set fee.  Which is great if your friends tastes run towards the pricier classes!

Here are the details Craftsy sent me:

Right now you can Gift Any Craftsy Class and save big while you're doing it! Want to give someone a Craftsy class, but not sure which one to pick? With our "Gift Any Class" cards, you can buy a loved one any Craftsy class of their choosing for $30! It has never been easier to give the gift of crafting fun!

Gift 1 Craftsy class for $30 (save up to $30)
Gift 2 Craftsy classes for $55 (save up to $65)
Gift 3 Craftsy classes for $75 (save up to $105)

Features
• Gifted classes never expire
• Give one, two, or three Craftsy classes
• Deliver on any date (up to three months in advance)



It sounds like a great deal.  Do you think it will put me on the naughty list if I buy a bunch for myself?

Thanks for reading today,

Jen




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you definitely need another class Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled Being A Pick-Up Artist vs Being A Growth-Oriented Person .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am glad to hear that others "collect" or "stash" Craftsy classes like I do. They really are such a good investment. Sparkle on Jen,

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.