|Sorry it is wrinkled, I just couldn't wait to snap a pic as soon as I finished the last jewel!|
As you saw yesterday, I am all caught up on the Beginner's Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery. That's a good thing!
So I am almost back to my typical state of chaos! This Wednesday......
- Embroidery portion of Handstitched Quilt
- Reverse Applique T-shirt as part of Handstitched Class - pic on Friday
- Handstitched goodies, including the class quilt. These are my top priority as I am still behind in the class, and there are so many neat projects to choose from.
- Design something for the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop - my stop is in September, but at my pace, I better get started soon.
- Vintage Holiday Quilt Along - actually starts August 6th. I have fabrics picked out, and the blocks look REALLY easy. Two blocks a week shouldn't be too hard.
- Totally Groovy Quilt Along - I bought fabric for this one, so I might as well attempt to do it! It also starts in August, with the sewing beginning mid-August.
- Beginner's Quilt Along Block 8
- July Free Motion Challenge!!!! Gotta get this one done! It looks so fun. I have my sandwich ready to go, I just need to do a bit more practice first.
I've taken most of the previous projects out of here and just left the ones that I think I might work on sometime between now and the end of the year. You'll notice a theme, "waiting for quilting". That's because I haven't yet figured out what I am going to do about a new machine yet. A few of these projects could easily be done with Big Brother, but some of the bigger ones I am hesitant about. For example, the Batik Stripe Quilt is one of my favorites so far and I really don't want to mess it up! Plus, Big Brother has an even tighter throat space than Ms. Kitty, so the bigger quilts are more difficult on him.
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - awaiting quilting
- Red, White, Blue New York Beauty - piecing in progress
- Urban Nine Patch Tablerunner - sandwiched and awaiting quilting
- June UFO - "A Christmas Something for myself" - English paper piecing in progress. It will be a table runner of hexagons. This is the hand project I keep in the car, so I will do a little at a time, but progress is slow.
- July UFO - tile batik quilt - piecing in progress
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 2
New projects - 3
Currently in Progress - 6-ish
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's and Handmade Parade at There and Back on Friday