|pardon the random strings, I needed a way to remember which color went where|
For this vacation, I brought 3 hand projects with me.
- The Embroidery portion of my Medallion Quilt for the Handstitched Class
- My English Paper Piecing project - little hexagons in Christmas prints to eventually be a table runner
- A T-shirt that is destined to be reverse appliqued - another project from the Handstitched class
So here is where I stand this Wednesday......
- None (yet)
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - quilting in progress
- Red, White, Blue New York Beauty - piecing in progress
- Urban Nine Patch Tablerunner - sandwiched and awaiting quilting
- Handstitched goodies, including the class quilt
- June UFO - "A Christmas Something for myself" - English paper piecing in progress (wow it takes a while!)
- July UFO - tile batik quilt - piecing in progress
- New York Beauty Quilt A Long - actually different from the one above.
- Swoon - my fabric is waiting, and waiting, and waiting
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- Lincoln quilt - need to put the borders on this baby and finish it up.
- Blue & White Stack-n-Whack for May UFO challenge
Ms. Kitty is supposedly waiting for me at the shop when I return. I DO hope she is in working order and ready to quilt up some of these UFO's! 'Cause otherwise, I am going to have to go to Plan C....
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 0
New projects - 0
Currently in Progress - 6-ish
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's