|My "Bee Happy" quilt top is done for the Hands2Help drive|
I've also been working on my monthly challenge for the Free Motion Challenge at SewCalGal. This month's challenge includes a transfer technique that is used to mark your quilts, and I sure am glad to learn it. I just wish I had known about it before I quilted those feathers on the peacock quilt! Here are a couple of shots of my practice motif. I still need to do my final project for this month's challenge. Hopefully, I will get to show it to you on Friday as a finish.
- I completed my little gifties, which I cannot show pics of until they are delivered in a few weeks. But, I am very pleased with how they came out
- Hands2Help Bee Happy Quilt
- Free-Motion Challenge Placemat
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- New York Beauty Quilt A Long
- Urban Nine Patch - I am sew excited about starting this new project, but it really should wait until Bee Happy is done.
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - due second week of June!
- Lincoln quilt - need to put the borders on this baby and finish it up.
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 1 (actually 3 gifts!)
New projects - 3 (basically most of my back burner quilts)
Currently in Progress - 3
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's