1. Foxes for Fancy Forest quilt, 2. Geese in the Forest for Lizzie, 3. Rose trellis blocks for Nita, 4. Gi's Star, 5. Bunny blocks multiplied!, 6. economy blocks for Pam, 7. Gi's Star 2, 8. May's Geese in the Forest, 9. For Celine, 10. Alpine Block for Gretchen, 11. Delectable Mountain blocks for Margaret, 12. Broken Herringbone 1, for Shelly, 13. Guild Challenge block, 14. Sawtooth Star, 15. For Celine, 16. owl block, 17. Broken Herringbone 3, for Shelly, 18. blocks for Carrigan comfort quilts, 19. Autumn Leaves for Nita, 20. Garden Fence 2, 21. Prairie Queen block for Pam, 22. Fireflies, 23. Autumn Leaves for Nita, 24. Geese in the Forest blocks for Laurie, 25. The hedgehogs, 26. Prairie Queen block for Pam, 27. Thistle blocks, 28. Bunny block, 29. Garden Fence 1, 30. Broken Herringbone 2, for Shelly, 31. Garden Fence 3, 32. Hedgehog 1, 33. Sawtooth Star, 34. Garden Fence block, 35. More Broken Herringbones, 1, 36. Prairie Queen block for Pam
Wow! Quite a variety. Some of those blocks were so fun to make, others....meh. I bet you will see some more of those Fancy Forest creatures in the upcoming year. My eldest daughter wants me to make her a replica, and I have most of the fabric already cut, so why not?
What blocks have you been working on this week? I would love to see. Link up your fabulous blocks. You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off! This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.
1) Please link up only to the page on your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage. Flickr and Instagram pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!
Thanks for reading,
***This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links, I may be compensated, but at no additional cost to you!