I made up these Garden Fence blocks for Danielle in the We Bee Canadian Bee.
These were some of the fastest bee blocks I've put together in a while. I cut the fabric while my kids finished up a movie last night and I had them half stitched in the time it took my coffee to brew this morning.
You can find the instructions for the Garden Fence blocks HERE.
I think I might revisit this block later in the year. I have some Ed Emberly fabrics that I think would look adorable in this setting.
Good news! We have plenty of hostesses lined up to do Building Blocks Tuesday while I take a little break.
Here is the schedule for the next few weeks!
- June 28th - Celine at EspritPatch
- July 5th - Mary at Quiltingisinmyblood.com
- July 12th - Jen at Faith and Fabric
- July 19th - Celine at EspritPatch
- July 26th - Kate at Smiles From Kate
- August 2nd - Leanne at Daisy and Jack
What blocks have you been working on this week? I would love to see. Link up your fabulous blocks. You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off! This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.
1) Please link up only to the page on your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage. Flickr and Instagram pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!
Thanks for reading,
PS: I also want to take a minute and apologize for my rant last week. Given the tragedy that our nation endured just a few days earlier, it was incredibly selfish and insensitive of me to go on and on about my own troubles. I do live it a bit of a bubble here, but that is no excuse. Please forgive me.