Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mini Fox Faces - Blogger's Quilt Festival

Hi there!  Here is my first entry for Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side. I love these little mini fox faces!

Fancy Fox Mini for Schnitzel & Boo Mini Swap

(This is a miniaturized version of Elizabeth Hartman's "Fancy Fox" pattern.)

I made this Foxy mini for my Schnitzel and Boo Mini quilt swap partner.  I used some yummy Cotton and Steel fabrics to make these faces, and it was so delightful seeing each one turn out.  Elizabeth's pattern is very easy to follow, and I would love to make a full sized one soon.

Quilt Stats:

Size: 17 x 18 inches
Pattern: this is a miniaturized version of Elizabeth Hartman's "Fancy Fox" pattern
Fabric: Misc prints from Mustang by Cotton and Steel, and Kona Medium Gray
Quilted by: ME in chevron pattern
Quilting Thread: Superior Thread Sew Fine


Thank you for considering my quilt in the mini category!  And please go check out the rest of the festival, there are so many AWESOME entries in each category!



Jen

14 comments:

  1. 2 lovely mini quilts so much more fiddly to do I imagine but so worth it lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this, specially the quilting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little quilt, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely little quilt, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! This is so cute - I love looking at each fox and each fabric you used!
    Have fun at BQF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab quilt! It looks great in these fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Such precise piecing, and super quilting! Can't miss with those fabrics either :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so adorable - love that you've made it a mini !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice of fabric. They look adorable! And your quilting is a wonderful complement. Sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful and fun quilt. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this quilt full sized but the mini is even cuter! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.